Friday, December 23, 2011

Tuesday's Child (The Autobiography of Heaven and Earth)

Tuesday's Child (The Autobiography of Heaven and Earth) Review



The Autobiography of Heaven and Earth.
Part One - Tuesday's Child - Full of Grace.

So much in one day. A tree halfdead. Coffee. A runaway girl in my car.
The man I'm supposed to put on a plane to Houston isn't there. Only a
crate of white powder and sawdust. And a bloody jawbone. A visit from my
dead father. A new roommate. My car gets hijacked. Or I get carjacked.
Grammar and life don't mix. And finally, a little boy with a big gun.

Twenty-four hours. Twenty scenes. Seventy-two minutes of heaven.
Seventy-two minutes of earth. Fourteen words per minute. The opposite of
slow motion. More like a collage. It's amazing I can remember any of it.
I'll have to pay more attention tomorrow. That would be Wednesday's
Child. Full of Woe.


No comments:

Post a Comment